As a Shapeshifter, Trickster and Shaman in the Northern Tradition, Javi has transcended many barriers in her life, with the largest being transition and transformation from a man into a woman. Javi has professional training in clinical psychology and is a Graduate level Licensed Mental health Counselor (LMHC), has completed Spiritual, Shamanic and Tantric internships, and is a student with world leaders in Sacred Sexual Shamanism as a Faculty – Apprentice with the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA).
Being a priestess in Service to the Goddess as a Queer/Trans – woman, Javi offers many gifts in many forms to the world:
· Energy Healing and Shamanic Counseling
· LGBTQI Educator and Trainer
· Sex and Sensuality Educator for the Trans-Feminine and their lovers
· A bridge that connects and heals all within the spectrum of Gender through understanding and compassion
· Founder of Heavy Metal Tantra, a unique blend of Erotic Music Meditation and Shadow Work