This training is a unique, comprehensive and career-focused program that will support your development as a skilled practitioner, whether by adding to your existing skills or by giving you the confidence to set up your own business! Jump to the next level of your career as a sacred sexual practitioner!
We aim to support the graduates of ISTA to further their knowledge and transform their lives and careers into the field as skilled practitioners to facilitate sessions for somatic sexual healing.
In the ISTA Practitioner Training (ISTA-PT) we synthesize the powerful tools taught in the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience with essential skills needed to guide powerful hands-on sexual transformation—methods woven together over years of experience and developing the field of practitioner work.
The ISTA-PT is a holistic, in-depth system for transformation which emphasizes the power of sexual energy and the ways in which we can utilize the natural flow of this energy to provide a valuable framework for sexual wholeness—both in the sense of unraveling sexual “dysfunction” and in the sense of restoring trust and harmony between Masculine and Feminine. The ISTA-PT teaches how to facilitate sessions using these transformative tools.
This training is an essential guide for the modern day Daka/Dakini and Sexual Priest/Priestess.
In ISTA-PT, you will learn how to empower your client to understand, communicate and maintain healthy boundaries, needs and desires. Moreover, you will acquire the necessary skills to support your clients to activate and release their emotional body, using shamanic tools for transformation.
During the training, you will practice tuning into your own body wisdom which not only informs the work you do with your client but also shows you how to meet them on a physical level, from a space of heart-centered connection.
An essential aspect of this work is activating energy and awakening through the heart. Thereby, you can empower your client to experience the presence of Love itself inside of his or her body rather than recycling past stories of shame, limitation, inadequacy, fear, and guilt.
PREREQUISITES FOR ATTENDING PT:
* Completion of ISTA - SSSEX Level 1
* Completion of ISTA - SSSIN Level 2.
* Complete your ISTA-PT Application and allow up to 7 days for your approval.
The ISTA Practitioner Training is a living process that evolves from one module to the next module. To successfully graduate from the ISTA-PT, participants are required to complete both Modules 1 & 2.
While completion of both modules is compulsory for graduation, in some cases not every participant of Module 1 will move to Module 2.
This may be for a variety of reasons such as :
* Participant is undertaking ISTA-PT for personal learning, rather than professional studies.
* Not appropriate timing or based on the facilitator's evaluation process of the participant during Module 1.
In these cases, facilitators and evaluators may recommend other developmental steps towards later graduation from Module 2.
Those moving on to Module 2 will have the opportunity to register on the final day of the Module 1 residential training and will have up to 7 days to complete the registration process.
The ISTA-PT curriculum involves four cornerstones: Foundations, Body, Energy/Emotions and Spirit.
Each of the cornerstones addresses a fundamental area of sacred sexual practitioner work.
Plus: Class handouts, plenty of practice, hands-on demonstrations and much much more…
Role of the Daka-Dakini
Grounding and centering methods
Sexual healing code of conduct & duty of care
Follow-ups (post-session support)
Successful business dynamics and marketing techniques
Sacred spot massage ritual
Restoring sexual wholeness
Genital and Pelvic floor massage
Expansion of pleasure thresholds
Conscious, intentional touch skills
Understanding the cycle of arousal in male and female bodies
The 7 tools for activating and releasing the emotional body
Harmonizing and connecting energy bodies
Aspecting and emotional dialogue
Techniques for circulating life-force energy
Tantric and shamanic therapeutic processes
Shamanic Sexual Skills
Opening and closing rituals
Creating and holding sacred space
Techniques to develop awareness
Presence and space-holding
Non-dualistic spiritual practices
* 3 Months of Post-Seminar Support
* Online Support in the form of monthly online meetings and Session Case Studies
* In the monthly meetings, participants will receive additional guidance and get their questions answered. Participants are expected to share their experiences giving sessions, and they will receive personalized feedback and coaching from Triambika and other lead facilitators.
* The monthly meetings are open to all participants and will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
* As part of the training, participants are required to Perform 9 Sessions and Receive 3 Sessions and present them as Written Case Studies.
Insights into the ISTA - Practitioner Training Program
Raffaello Manacorda is an international Tantra teacher, author, Daka, and coach. He has spent more than a decade diving into the mysteries of the Feminine, the Masculine, and the Void beyond all duality. After having studied Yoga and Tantra worldwide for over fifteen years and taught for over six, he is now part of ISTA, the International School of Temple Arts.
Raffaello believes that the evolution of our sexuality and intimacy is a necessary step to heal the planet and create a culture of peace. He contributes to this shift through different projects: The Network of Love, an international workshop on conscious relating and sexuality; his book “Conscious Relationships”, a practical guide to evolved intimacy; workshops and retreats for Men; private coaching and support for singles and couples; and finally, with the guidance and support of Triambika Ma Vive, the ISTA Practitioner Training.
Raffaello is a regular columnist at the Elephant Journal, where he writes about love, sex, and Spirit.
Find more about his work at http://fragmentsofevolution.org/
Co - Facilitator
Triambika, the founder of The Ecstatic Awareness Institute, is a professional sex, intimacy and relationship Coach as well as an international sacred sexuality seminar leader. Based in Southern California, her passion has been in supporting others to transform their shadow into personal power. She offers Tantric Dakini Mentorships and Women’s Sensual Empowerment courses throughout the United States, Australia, and Europe. She is a faculty member of the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA) and a lead teacher of the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Practitioner Training.
A natural facilitator, Triambika is a clear and articulate channel for the teachings of Erotic Spirituality and the non-dual dance of Divine masculine and feminine dynamics.
Her extensive practice with the time-honored tradition of Tantra gives her a solid foundation for contemporary methods of awakening consciousness.
Co - Facilitator
Clara is an international Intimacy & Empowerment facilitator, ceremonialist, speaker and dakini.
She has trained with leading authorities in the fields of Tantra, Shadow Work, Shamanism and Esoteric Psychology and currently travels the world offering transformational workshops, women retreats and private sexual healing sessions.
She’s an accomplished facilitator of ceremonial spaces where Eros and Spirit are alchemised for prayer, healing and manifestation.
As an animatrix and dakini she guides seekers longing to reconnect with their bodies, their raw life force and creative essence through conscious activation of their erotic power.
Clara has found her home serving as a Priestess in the re-emerging Love Temples across the world. She’s currently expanding her training in Soul Initiation, the Aquarian Love paradigm and conscious conception.
Clara is faculty at ISTA - International School of Temple Arts and is a regular presenter at Sexuality and Consciousness festivals across the world.
1. Complete your ISTA-PT Application Form. To ensure a high standard of training and experience for all concerned, potential participants are assessed as part of the application process.
* Please allow up to 7 days for your approval.
2. Once Approved Please Make Your $500 Deposit or Full Payment. Organizer, Javi Martinez will contact you, send a payment invoice or make payment arrangements.
* Completion of ISTA SSSEX - Level 1 & SSSIN - Level 2 and being approved after filling out an Application Form.
* Application and Registration for Module 2 will open towards the end of Module 1. Completion of Module 1 does not guarantee acceptance into Module 2.
MODULE 1 PRICING
· $2195 - Dorm or Yurt
· $2295 - Quad with private bath/Wi-Fi
· $2395 - Semi-Private 2 beds, private bath/Wi-Fi
· $2095 - Camping in your tent
· $150 - Early Bird Discount for the next 8 Applicants
· $500 - Repeat Participant Discount
MODULE 2 PRICING
$900 - for Participants of this training
$1100 - for Participants of Previous Training
Deposits for the PT are Non - Refundable.