We endeavor to make this powerful training available to as many people as possible, bringing in top leaders in the fields of sacred sexuality, personal development, Tantra and shamanism. After core costs are paid 25% of tuition costs go to support the non-profit organization ISTA in its ongoing growth of the field of consciousness and sexuality around the globe. The remaining 75% is divided between coordinators, and the 3 facilitators (who are responsible for covering their own travel costs).The price includes all tuition, accommodation, meals but excludes travel to the venue. Spaces are limited on this retreat and registration will close once we have reached maximum capacity to ensure a supportive participant/facilitator ratio. If you are strongly interested in attending, please notify us through this site so we can keep you informed of availability. You can reserve directly through this website through PayPal.
A commitment to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to this training, it is no accident. If for some reason you become unable to attend, your payment can be used by you at a future ISTA training anywhere in the world minus an administration fee. This admin fee is calculated by date: $150 is retained if you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the event and the remainder of your deposit will be forwarded to your next ISTA event as soon as you select it. $300 is charged from 30-15 days before the training. No refunds are available for cancellations after that. Please notify us immediately in the event that you find yourself needing additional time to prepare for this unique experience. Also note that bank charges from payments made via PayPal and or international transfers, are the responsibility of the participant.